use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells
You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement)
refers to Farazon Software Technologies Pvt Ltd, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore - 641035.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other
device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Tamil Nadu, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet..
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company.
It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service,
to provide the Service on behalf of the Company,
to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User
can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Datarefers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or
from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to FarazonCRM, accessible from https://farazon.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity
on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit,
the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages,
unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically,
including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address
of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device
identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You
access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track
information and to improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies.Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent.
However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies)
to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service.
Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling,
or deleting local shared objects?" available
- Web Beacons.Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known
as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example,
to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, r
ecording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer
or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Learn more about cookies: Cookies: What Do They Do?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable
You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Without these Cookies,
the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website,
such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide
You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service.
The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available
to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products,
items or services You have purchased or of any other
contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or
other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications
regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services,
including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation..
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods,
services and events which we offer that are similar to those that
you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger,
divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation,
or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis,
identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness
of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:We may share Your personal
information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations
of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will require
joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to
offer You certain products, services or promotions
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public
areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service,
Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity.
Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the
the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required
to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal
agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this
data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service,
or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do
so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet,
or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data,
We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party's site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies
or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the